Monday, July 25, 2011

So Much More We Need To Do!!!

Today's Letter from Isabella

the red truck of david and janice is pimp. love the color. i bought a camera that deep red color trying to have something close to the color what my first camera was which was given to me with so much love. it was funny we bought it from ¨la cancha¨ a scary part of town with hno Godo who is bolivian and does all of the missionaries immigration stuff. it felt like we were buying something of the blackmarket kinda funny. but i remembered a bit of what jonathan told me the most important thing are the mega pixels. so its a sony cybershot 14.5 mega pixels and cost 145 dollars. how did i do? this morning i shaped my companions eyebrows they look great. also this week we found so many new people to teach so many brokenhearted people that i truly felt like i was nourishing them. i felt the spirit speak through us and one women said puzzled ¨you speak of this with such surety how are you so sure¨ i said ¨because i prayed and God reveled it to me and he would never lie to me¨ another said you speak with so much faith it makes me believe. it felt great hopefully we can help them come to church and recieve their our faith and answer. my district leader went to one of the appointments with me and then at the end said i think this is our area and well im going to be teaching this family and thats the short version of the area dispute and all he did but now i was very mad and my tongue got loose and i cut him down to pieces and then i felt horrible sure i was right and without a doubt for sure he was wrong, why is it so... that you can be right and yet be so wrong? i made the poor dude confetti my companion said well your right and i said no im wrong. how can i preach sweet things out of my mouth and then have such bitter things spew out as well. i felt such a lack of love, one thing that i am concerned in myself is the lack of love i showed that child of God my district leader. i dont feel truly cared for by the elders and i dont serve them as well as i should. for these things i am sorry, i think that if i loved them and served them i would gain more personal progress more spiritual enlightenment but how to do it, thats hard. its the difference between being and doing. i think that there is a huge lack of love in the world but if there was more love in our homes wards districts zones people would jump into the baptismal font. all everyone ever wants is to know that they are loved cared for and of importance in someones eyes. to some its a revelation that God knows them and loves them and it would be grand if i showed them by actions that i truly believe they are a child of God that deserves all my respect and service. even the people that offend me because as John said how can we say we love God who we havent seen and then treat badly our neighbor who we do see? its hypocrisy this week we met many people and were guided by the spirit, but there is still so much more i should do to truly be a disciple of Christ. i have to love those who dont love me.


hna florido

chris the answer is yes, duh! :*

And speaking of Chris...that boy did not write again today!!!  What shall we do with him????  Until next time...... and yes the next time I post Christopher will have completed his ONE YEAR mark!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment