Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Hepatitis A Shot...$70 New Garments and White Shirts (to replace the inkblotched ones!)...$230 Hearing your Son's Voice for the 1st time in weeks.....PRICELESS!!!

Well I was at school today just getting our opening going.  Our classroom phone rang, my paraprofessional answered.  She thought it was Dave, and asked if I could take it....but at the other end of the phone someone said...."No this is her son!!!"  I took that call!!!

We needed to replace those ink blotched white clothes.  He said alcohol takes it out Mom, but I just don't have the time to do it.  Our lucky day....the Lord watches over us...I got my quality teaching paycheck deposited this morning!!! 

He told me it was so wierd to even be on or talking on the phone.  He said "I don't even know what to say!"  I told him we sent his birthday box, which he already received and opened.  He loved the ties and treats we sent .... although the Durian went bad.

He said can you believe that I go to Honduras in 12 days.  He is so excited!  He sounds different...amazing the miracles that have come about in my Son's life.  I have been so blessed!!!  He said to tell everyone hello, he loves them and misses them.

We talked about Isabel, about his dad....he couldn't call him too, but wanted his Dad to know that he says, hello and how much he loves him.

He had to go...checking on details of his travel.  I had to walk out of my room and cry and gain my composure just a little.  I love this boy man.  I am so proud of him!

His 23rd birthday is Saturday!!! The first one we have ever spent apart!  Happy Birthday Son!!! He said he will be teaching 5 lessons that day and be very busy!

On a side note my aides laughed at me...and said that they wished I could have seen my own face when I realized it was him!  It must have been priceless as well.....so today is the day of priceless moments.  I call them Snapshots of Eternity!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment