Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Valentine's Day

Hooooooooooooola!

Entonces! So I´m healed. Your prayers, fasting and everything worked. 100%.   This weekend we had two baptisms. I would´ve sent pictures this week but they are on the camera of my companion. Next week! We, right now, have 2 baptismal goals, which are for sure going to go swimming and we have 2 that are getting
baptized the 26th. Yaaaaay!!! Honestly, I don´t know why but baptisms are cool, but I like more the finding. I guess that that means I´m a man. They say that all men like is the hunt. Huh.

The same word for dog in Spanish is but ("I like this, but..."): pero.
Also, I just almost have disowned liking the service of the baptism. I am honestly really, really, really, REALLY trying to just think of others. I want people to do convenants, yes, but what I really want is missionaries and families that are sealed.  I want to return to go with all of our converts to the temple when it´s finished. And other Elders and members feel really good when they do the ordinance. I am trying to enjoy decorating, making phone calls and having everything be perfect FOR the baptism. I don´t know if I´m doing a good job, but any moment when someone can feel better about themselves in a nonegotistical way is fantastic.  I like happy people.

So, mom, I have weird news... I can´t use the soaps here. They´re too rough, too hard. And if you´re going to send anything, could you send the bar soaps by Dr. Bronner? The hemp soap? I don´t think that they cost too much and I could used maybe 6 now and 6 more in 6 months. Also, there´s a deoderant that I´m using that I´m almost out of that I´d like too, but I still have some of that. So don´t worry till... I don´t know when. Also, I would really like a few jars (plastic of course) of coconut oil to help with healing my poor, goofy white skin from the tropical sun.

I´m like a tortilla in an oven slowly browning. I´m going to leave Honduras looking like James Brown. Or James Black! Whoo!

I think I´ve lost another ten pounds or something. I´ve been trying to be 100%  obedient in doing exercises. Every morning 30 minutes, runnin stairs. I have like 3 minutes left. No, 1 and a half. I want you all to know that I love you so much. And like Isabel said, you don´t feel the missing of others, but sometimes it would be nice to have a hug or pass time with you. But there´s a time for everything. I want you all to read your liahonas more! I love you!

Sincerely, Elder Hill


New Companion, New House in La Flor de Campo

Truly Meant for Isabella, but too cute to not share!

Te Amo for Baby Sweet
Chris also hand wrote a letter to Isabel and then took a picture of it....we sent it to her...sorry somethings must stay between them!!!  Nice to see my boy has a little romance in him!!!  I love and miss them both!  Happy Valentine's Day Everyone!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment