Monday, February 21, 2011

FROM ISABEL

Jan could you pealse send this to my family my computer is beeing dumb and would let me send it to anyone unless i reply, thanks again for writing, i am truly sorry dor what is happening with granpa richards family because all those material things will wither away but the nastyness they are thrwoing around will be held against them. im so glad that the lord conforted you. i havent gotten any forwards from chris emails this week, i like to know what hes upto i havent gotten any mail from him since i have been in bolivia i wonder if it got lost in the mail? i have been so busy i miss him but dont usually have time to think of him but at night and on mondays. i need money b/c my shoes are really woren already and its raining alot but i will wait my parents said they would give me some. also i am training! my daughter is from chile and speaks funny but i love it she is shy but really tries and we get along great. she gets kinda goofy like me at night when we are tired and everything seems funny. we moved again but the bedrooms didnt get the doors or windows on time so now we are freezing at night and have been moving things here and there everynight so we are very tired. hna choque and i said to each other we are going to make this branch a ward before we go and this sunday it happended we have been activating many less actives and fortifing the members
and its worked petrolero is a ward!!!!! crap time is up i am good and i will send you a pic of
the newbie soon. love you all take care

FROM CHRIS

So, I have to tell you that the last two weeks I have been super, super, super
excited to eat pizza at the mall.  I´m not really sure why but there´s just something
about pizza in the mission....

So, to Isabel, I´m really, really, really happy that the branch became a ward.
That is so cool.  I promise that I have sent a bunch of letters to you.  I don´t
know if the office hasn´t sent them or what.  But I´ve sent them.  Also I really
like your hat and hope that you´re ejoying the rain.  Elder Soto and I have
been praying for rain and for two days we got it.  He talks like a mexican
because he lives by the border in Guatemala.  He wants us to visit him
after the mission.  Also, more and more it´s really difficult to speak English.
Like this is an excercise right now typing.  Haha. 

So, our area is really, really, really nuts, and we have been working SO hard.
We had 24 lessons this week annnnnd.... what else.  We´re going to have
4 baptisms this week.  I just want you to know that I love you and I love
serviing the lord.  I never want to stop being a missionary.  I always want
to visit the sick and the widowed with you, with our children.  I want to travel.
Maybe if God wants, we can be mission presidents in Peru or Guatemala or
wherever.  Colombia!  haha.  This is what I really want after the mission. 
To be with you.  Serving the lord.  And I promise you can have your stove
and your washer and your dryer.  Haha.  And besos.  And gemelos.  Also,
there is an Elder here who talks and acts JUST LIKE JOESON. IT´s crazy.
His name is Elder Tairo.  And the money in Peru is called El Sol.  He is
absolutely wonderful and crazy and finishing the mission.  I wish that I could
have been companions with him.  Oh well, hopefully I´ll get to be companions
with a Bolivian, right? That believes crazy things like Hma. Choque.
Also this Elder promised that he´s going to send me 2 and a half pounds of maca
from peru!  Haha.  And all of my companions I have introduced cacao to them
I want you to know that I´m still very in love with you.  I´m losing weight too!
Everyday I´m exercising.  I promise that everything will be perfect.  Happy.  In love.  Keep working hard, love.
I´m sorry that you haven´t received my letters, but I´m writing you every Monday.

I love you so much.  Don´t ever forget that.  Don´t leave me either.
Y no ten pena tampoco porque escribĂ­ y todo pueden leerlo.  Solo
sentĂ­ que tu tienes que saber que te amo y que estoy escribiendote.
Y que nunca quiero que te olvides de mi o que te amo.  :)  Te amo.
Y solo hay una eternidad para amarte.  Nos vemos babycitotootsieroll.


....

Mom and Dad, if you could send that to Isabel that would be awesome.
So in our area there is alot of danger.  Haha.  I don´t know if you want to see where I was.
1) we might get robbed.  Haha.  Or worse.  Because the situation
here in Honduras is that a year and a half oago the army took out
the President. So right now the police are at war with all of the gangs.
And we live where the gangs are . So we see lots of police and very
strange things.

But all is well. My computer isn´t workng super well.  But I love you.
And I would love it if you prepared yourselves to serve as missionaries.
Because you´ll never be happier in your lives.

Sincerely, Elder Hill

No comments:

Post a Comment