Monday, August 15, 2011

Dreams! What do they mean?

IsAbElLa's LeTtEr

Chris in english the hymn is lead kindly light its beautiful but very different in both languanges. i love the pictures that you have sent. there has been a recurring dream i´ve had were i am in provo its winter but the season is changing and the snow is becoming slushy and im in a ward were the young women dont get along ´with one particular girl who i seem to be friends with but whom i´ve never seen and their is a wonderful family a bald dad and a burnet mom who is very thin and like 6 kids who all have disabilities... have no idea what it means or why i keep having it. revelation is something that i keep pondering its intrigued me all of my life and in my mish i keep having enlightenment and difficulties understanding the nature of it. its something so vast and so simple. faith and guidance from the spirit is something i want to perfect. and something i want to teach to my investigators with perfection. its funny but many times i pray that a someone might have the gift of tongues or that he or she might have their mouth filled and it happens but then i will pray for my investigator to come to church and he calls and says he cant that week faith and revelation is so elusive and depends on so many variant components... are the people you are hoping will reach an answer wanting their answer?  i have prayed that chris´s heart would be touched by my words and that my words would be placed in my mouth by angels and it happened, i prayed that jonathan might have an understanding of his importance in the mission field that he might have a desire to go and so far it seems my lil bro has reached that understanding in his heart from the Spirit. I have prayed that crystal may reach a communion with God that would impulse her to see her potential as a daughter of God to understand why she came to earth and why Christ payed for her sins like he did for mine what that means for her. but i dont know if its happened i prayed bryan my investigator who is 20 whom i´ve come to love like a brother might understand that their is only one true chruch that Christ established but is still hasnt given fruit. but we need to look stead fast in the fruit of our faith or else it wont happen this 19th when elder nielson is coming i hope that he might receive revelation. i hope i might learn how to receive and give revelation because i have come to understand this. the reason that Christ´s faith was such that he could walk over water and heal the sick and turn water into wine was because he understood how faith as a tool worked. like if i have a camera but dont read the instructions and dont understand how it works then my pictures are probably going to turn out alright but never quite to the cameras full potential. when we are learning and treasuring the words of Christ we come to a knowledge, when we practice it we come to an understanding and that understand leads us to a powerful faith that cant do great things.   
transfers are coming soon 3 weeks i have told my companion that i was concerned that she hasnt learned well enough how to lead how to have an opinion and how to speak with confidence. things that are harsh sounding, but everytime i see my greenie i think what is the lord telling me i need to learn and i think what does the lord want me to teach her and with hna mamani i knew when i saw her she needs to learn how to defend her opinions and to lead. and so we had this heart to heart and she was sad and i said we need to work on it so how about you pray that the lord will help us with this. she said okay the next day i was ill and we had people to take to church and missionary work still had to happened and i prayed lord please make me whole and i felt that i needed to stay home and she needed to go and deal with everything by herself so we found sisters to go with her and to stay with me and i can say as a pround trainer or mother that she did well and i complimented her and she said i know i didnt think i could do it but i pretended to be you and i didnt make any mistakes which made her feel good and confident in her self and i also feel i will leave cala cala now i have this reacquiring experience in life i speak and people get so offended by what i say but i felt i needed to say it thats hard or where i feel like i come to a ward that is missing everything and im frustrated until i just accept that im planting for others to reap and i teach the ward mision leader what his job is or what the society president is supposed to do and then i leave when everything is good im sure we have all felt like that. and well i feel that i have done good in cala cala and hopefully i go back to sucre or tarija or why not even potosi.
well good bye take care love you all


ChRiStOpHeR's LeTtEr

I had a dream this morning.  I returned to Utah, but no one
knew that I was coming home.  No one.  I entered into
Harmon´s, but it was really bright and the colors had changed
but generally it was organized the same. I saw you mom and
later you dad.  And I heard your voices and laughed and cried
and all of the sudden, I was outside of the gas station in front
of where Denny´s usted to be.  I had a black volkswagon bug
and was with my companion that I couldn´t see who it was.
We were filling up gas to go to the airport in salt lake and then
my dream changed again.  I was in some factory, with my
companion again, and some white woman was showing me
seeds of corn.  And in this barely lit room where we were talking, there
were large wooden crates.  Sitting above one on an oval, white plate
I saw the most beautiful purple, like the mixture of cream and grapes,
 corn cob that had dried slightly that was shown very clearly and
almost elegantly in what seemed like moonlight.  And I asked if
there were anymore that I could buy, and she said, No, I´m sorry.
There´s not anymore.  And I saw that some of the corn kernels fell from
the plate to the floor and once again, I had to leave the dream.

I really enjoyed the dream.  I don´t know what it means, but
it was nice.

I really love you all.  I miss you and yet I don´t.  Some part of me 
wishes to just stay here all the time.  I wish that I could serve
the mission in other parts of the world.  I wish I could also baptize
a whole family that stayed in the church forever.  That would be
worth everything.  Everything.

I´m glad that you are reading Doctrine and Covenants.  I´m in 
chapter 5.  

This week was hard.  We prepared a baptism and NO ONE came.
And there was´t power in the church.  We didn´t have the baptism
and the woman is sad and doubting her baptism a little.

Today we´re going to make chicken soup... and I baught three
chickens... live...  I don´t really want to kill them, but... it´s for
a good cause!  

Oh!  Yes, I got my card.  Thank you so much.  Will you pay 
my tithing from my account and give $150 to Bishop Crossley?
He knows what it´s for.  That´s all.

Thank you for everything.  I love you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment