Monday, September 26, 2011

The Master's Hand

ISABELLA'S LETTER

I was in a really bad internet last week and i couldnt get anything done and now i dont know why this machine wont read my usb so im having a hard time to emailing you my pictures and i have a lot. so guess what... they didnt transfer me and i began to cry the day elder burgoa told me you are staying, and you are going to be in a trio, and your companions are hna condori and hna madrid, i was like what! and i admit i flipped and i said Lord give me a sign that this is inspired and i will relax (i have heard hna condori sent almost sent home many of er companions with nervous breakdowns... not making it up either) and so i was sobbing thinking okay this is His work His glory and i know this is for everyones progress i know it but why am i freaking out, just give me a sign you will be with me through this. and when i think that lady my friend in the ward calls and says sister whats wrong i felt i should call you. she hears me sniffling and runs over and gave me the pep talk of a life time. i followed her instructions and am ignoring the bishop, but being polite and working with those who have the desire to work and made welcome notes for the two sisters and ¨terrible¨ hna condori has been one of the best companions i have had, she is quick on her feet, polite but tenacious and we get so much done. i have prayed to have experienced companions and i sure did get my prayer answered with her. she confesses she heard from the elders i was mean but the sisters all seem to like me and she didnt know who to believe and was nervous. and though i thought it be hard working in a trio we split up and go everywhere in the area the numbers are good. i feel that since i was trained i have been training and its exhousting but now i have hna condori who is just a month younger than me in the mish field and is very responsible and teaches like i do and we get so much done. i only have 3 more transfers and i hope to get another seasoned sister. but not my will but the Lords be done because his will is perfect. i never would have chosen this for myself but He chose and we are seeing miracles happen and its only been a week. Christian got baptised and i felt similar to when Chris bore his testimony in church for the first time.When i recieved his house address i wrote it on the pie recepie janice sent me and i thought this would be a good recepie for a baptism, what did he request for his baptism... anything strawberry! i have been bugging him about serving a mish and he is now seriously thinking about it. he is a young man who has been through so much and he got baptised not because he knew this was true but in his own words ¨i feel like i have more air to breath here and that has to come from God, this tranquility is his¨ i spoke this sunday about Chris and i and how we are also responsible for our brothers activity in the Church and Malu who recently turned 21 and is sending her now fully active boyfriend on a mish thanked me for the talk but whats strange is that i a few hours before church i changed the whole focus of my talk and bore testimony of the atonement as evident by Chris´s change of heart, which is so similar to what she has lived with her boyfriend. funny thing is that our dinner flaked on us and we went over to her families house to eat and i spoke of missions and their eternal reward and she cried and said i think thats all was waiting to hear. i think im going to go too. another funny thing is her last name is Florido. i hope this makes sense its a bunch or little coincidences that are in actuality beautifully orchestrated miracles brought about by the Masters hand. whats interesting about a mish is that you plant one seed hoping it gives fruit but it grows into a tree that gives many fruits and each of those fruits have seeds and of those how many trees will grow and fruit and give seed is known only to the Lord i am now fully understanding that many missionaries baptize not 13 in my case ot 20 but thousands. im sure that the missionaries that knocked on my fathers door didnt forsee him on a mission, and his kids on a mission and little natalie and really we are purely the product of missionary work and how could have i stayed home? i would have regreated it all my life. well i love you and my mish and i hope to make my father in heaven proud thanks for your support, and chris i got your letter muchas gracias amor por decirme que eres mi converso. te amo!
hna florido






 
 
 
CHRISTOPHER'S LETTER
 
I love you all so much. Thank you for your sacrifices.
I am sad that I cant go to the wedding. Thank you
for the ties. Thank you for your letters. You are the
best parents in the world. I am really bad with money.
I promise that I will improve.

Oh, we had a baptism this week of a teenager who
didnt want to get baptized with his family a few years
ago.

Elder Hill



Baptism number 20 for Christopher and a beautiful & Glowing Isabella (finally!!!)  Makes this Mom happy!  I have never seen Isabella look more beautiful and my son standing taller and so happy!  Heavenly Father has definitely heard and answered this Mom's prayers and I am so grateful!
  Until next Monday....

No comments:

Post a Comment