Monday, November 21, 2011

Baptisms!

Isabella's Letter

this week we only had 4 lessons which really bumbed me, my comp keeps feeling ill but we also went to sucre for a talk from elder useda thats from lima peru and he spoke about obidience and i felt i had many things i needed to do better and on top of that we werent leaving the house much to teach and i felt like the people werent going to progress but i decided to repent and pray and i spoke with the lord for a long time and then we went on saturday to invite one of our investigators who wanted to be baptized but her father wouldnt sign her permission well we found her and her dad and we convinced him that she should get baptized and she said she wanted to get baptized that same day and it was such a joy to see the lord take care of everything even thou we had many inconveniences with the keys the water the heater and such nothing got us down. also janice i did say i would go to salt lake for many reasons some of which you mentioned. i will be set apart there,
have to go Hna Florido
 
Christopher's Letter & Photos

Hey!

So, this morning we went to the temple and it
was just so beautiful. Right now it is four o clock!
Wow! It is late. This week we are planning on
having 5 baptisms (2 families), which will be miracles,
all of them.

I hope that Grandpa feels better. That is really strange.
I dont know what to say. Tell them that I love them.

I hope that as much of a burden is the snow and doing
Christmas Tree Jubilee that it might be enjoyed. Here
there isnt even snow here. I miss the snow and clean
air. I am a little sick from the polution of the city. I have
a lung or sinus infection always. Haha. I love Honduras.

I love you, mom. I love you, dad. I miss you. I hope that
you give Elder Christensen a big hug, and that you all go
well dressed. He has impacted my life more than you know.
I hope that you would gift him something. Ha! I remember what.
Gift him one of those prepared dried sausages that they
sell during Christmas and write on it "The day you were called
to be the asistant to President." Maybe he will remember.
We ate a bunch of this sausage that his parents had sent him,
and we felt sick afterwards. Me because I ate too much and
him because he was called to be Asistant.

Oh, and you asked me if you wanted to come get me or if I
wanted to go home. The rules are that it is better if I leave
directly from Honduras. So, I think that I will just go home
and get married. :)

Among other things that I would like for Christmas:
Vanilla extract that doesnt have corn syrup.
In other words, Organic Vanilla Extract.

Here are lots of photos. I love you all.

WIth love,
Elder Hill
 
Bishop Henri Castillo

Familia Andino

Familia Andion and Sister Jesenia

Temple

The Temple is Almost Done!

  

No comments:

Post a Comment