Monday, November 14, 2011

Work!

Isabella
We received a letter from Isabel today that was addressed just to Dave and I. Because the letter was specifically for Dave and I we felt it better to not share it on the blog.   She didn't have much time to write but said the mission in Potosi is awesome and she is finding lots of amazing people.  She has completed 15 months in the her mission and thoughts of returning home are exciting her.  She says she has alot to share with us from her mission!

Christopher
Dear mom and dad,
Did you get the pictures and story I sent?
We´re working really hard here and we´re seeing results. I am really
trying to dedicate everything to the Lord. I´m not perfect in writing you
and I need to learn to balance out my time on P'Day.  
Be careful on the roads with the snow please. Take care of yourselves.
I miss you all. 
Here it´s cold somedays and hot. We´re in the city and the pollution is
getting to me. I´ve had a sinus infection, but I think that I´m getting better.
I wish that I could go to the temple with you and be at home in the snow.
I love the snow.
This month, I think we´re going to baptize a family this month and the next
month we have plans to baptize 3 or 4. We´re going to see what the Lord
has in store for us. 
I hate to ask, but I don´t have any money right now. If you could help me
out, that would really help. The wedding killed us a little. I also, for Christmas,
would like to have:
1) a small Preach My Gospel in English. They somewhere online sell miniturized
Preach My Gospels. I want one to carry with me. :)
2) a black, wool v-neck sweater.
3) a big bag of ginger snaps.
That´s all I want. And pictures. New pictures. Of everyone.
I love you all so much. Please help me with money. Sorry, I just have nothing
for two weeks.
I love you so much. Please don´t lose the romance of life.







No comments:

Post a Comment