Saturday, June 23, 2012

"BuSy-NeSs"

Hi mom and dad, This week and the rest of the weeks of the mission are going to be very busy. We had tranfers this week, received new missionaries and sent missionaries home who finished their missions.  Wednesday, Thursday and Friday we were driving from Tegucigalpa to Talanga to register weddings there because they cost less there.  We took 7 or 8 weddings to register. It takes like an hour and a half to drive there.  Also, we were running errands in the truck to get papers for wedding and visiting with other missionaries so that their investigators would accept a baptismal date. Last week, we had 95 converts in the month of June.  We also had 79 baptisms proposed for this week.  However, about 28 have been canceled.  We have been so busy and working so hard and the results are falling.  If we can achieve more than 150 baptisms we will achieve more converts in one month than in the last 10 years of the mission.  Which could be wonderful, but it is the will of the Lord (not ours).   We pray that we will have more miracles happen today. Today, Bill, Francisca and Suani are going to get baptized.  He is the first North Amercian to get baptized in our mission.  I love these people a lot. And they are all really excited to get baptized.  It has been a beautiful process.  I did receive that package.  I have a little problem.  Right now, I don´t have money at all.  If you could deposit even a little today that would be amazing.  To buy things it would be nice to have 100 to 200 dollars probably.  To travel, I don´t know how much I will need.  The church doesn´t provide anything but pay for the baggage.  It would probably be good to have a hundred dollars.  I don´t know if we have to pay taxes entering the country or not (especially if I bring souveniers).  It would be nice if you could research that.  Also, if you could find out if they would tax me for bringing 25 pounds of cacao into the country.  :) Again, if you could deposit money today, that would help so much.  Also, the people made my new suit are charging me 900 lempiras for my suit pants, which was not part of the deal exactly.  So, I need a little money to take care of that.  I am sorry for asking for money.  I don´t like doing it, but being here I kind of have to.  :/  Sorry. I also think that my life is just going to get busier.  I looked at the schedule for working with President Fortuna (We are going to be traveling for 3 weeks straight!!!!  Whoa...) and President told us that we are basically going to be stuck to his side for the first month.  So, did Isabel get moved safely to Las Vegas?  I am guessing so, but no one said anything about it.  I am sure she´s fine.  But it is always nice to know.  Tell her that I said Hi. Anyway, I love you all.  Oh, do you know that I packed everything today but my clothes?  Weird, huh?  See you soon. Elder Hill P.S.  Tell Will he should move back to Utah and that I love him.           There is also a possibility that when I get home I will work          in building temples.  

No comments:

Post a Comment