Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Two Days Later and I am Still Alive!!!

These are some of the most special people I´ve known that have gotten baptized.  I hope that they are part of my life forever.  I want to come back to Honduras and help all that I helped get baptized go to the temple.  That would make me happy.

I want to tell you all that I baptized Bill and it was really special to say the baptismal prayer in English.  It is different. I love Spanish, but I feel a need to preach the gospel in English. I remember once we taught a North American pastor in Siguatepeque.  It was the first time that I ever gave my testimony and I felt the Holy Ghost testify so strongly that I cried. I had not felt that kind of spirit when giving testimony for a long time (in that moment of my mission) and giving my testimony in English for some reason helped me remember.

Bill said in his testimony that he wanted to go to the house of his Father.  That has stayed in my mind.  There is no doubt that I will return to go with him to the house of his Father.

I love you all a lot.

(P.S.  Mom, Dad and Grandma & Grandpa, thank you for the money.  It is a great blessing right now.)

With love, Elder Hill


No comments:

Post a Comment