Monday, March 21, 2011

Monday Letters and Photos!!

Izzy's Letter
well thanks for writting me, a like hearing about your days whats up and been happening. this week was great i have been contacting people repenting regularly and asking for help. like on saturday we had a guy fight with us i was like whatever dude, but something kept bothering me. he said he had read the scriptures but still didnt see the clear message in them and that bothered me. then people started the drumming and drinking bc it was some virgin´s birthday... i dont know and honestly i felt angry about the whole thing little kids holding up this statue and claping and and dancing and the smell of alcohol emerging and i it made me upset no where in this pagan tradition was christ (efe 2:20) and then i started to become impatient with my companion. then i said oh no what happened im contending in my heart. im angry and thats not of God i strated to repent and pray then my companion said whats wrong i told her, she said lets go home and pray i said please lets, then as sson as i said it i said no lets go to this refrence gonzalo gave us of his sister. i kept praying to feel love not anger faith not depair for people when we knock she answered and said oh! sisters HI! please come in. we gave a lesson totally guided by the spirit she said i have had other talk to me including my brother but i finally understand the restauration of the gospel. i think its incredible but it could be true and i want to know, she thanked us over and over again and said if i know this is true i will be baptized i would be too dumb if i wasnt. i glad the lord helped me over come the adversary who was trying to hide cristina from us. we have 7 people who will be baptized please pray for the, Maria shes 10, rosmeri 13 and gimena 18 get baptized this sunday please pray that they overcome their mother whos opposed and their brother might be their strength, please pray for marisol 14 she is so golden i wouldnt be suprised if she became the future young women general authority, an eusebio who is so receptive they get baptized april 9th and cristina 12th of april and maria rene who is older she gets baptized the 22nd of april please pour out your hearts for them they are soo good they are the future leaders of the church. i feel so blessed for the change that the lord has made in my life and heart, im the first to be truly converted from the mission experience. janice i would like some gel im running out again and something to teach inglish to youth im starting to teach english and just know that i love you all, may god keep you safe!


alma 26 22

hna florido

Christopher Bear's Letter and Fotos
Hi
How are you all? I really enjoyed your letters, and Isabel, I´m so happy thatyou´re having success! :) I love you! Also, mom, you´re right. Things are really bad right now. The state is not paying the teachers and they´re protesting. To which the police are killing the teachers but "not on purpose."  There are lots of "accidents." Not only that, but the gangs a while back were fighting with the police. It was really intense. There were ALWAYS police with big guns in our area. ALWAYS. But it has become much more calm.

This week we had a baptism and this week we´re going to have two and in three weeks we´re going to have two more. And we´re teaching three hombres who are investing hard core, you could say. The first year you learn and the second you teach with power. The one thing that I´d like to share is to spiritually prepare for your meetings. That you should get there 15 minutes early and read your scriptures. I promise that you´ll feel the spirit. And also, mom and dad, I also invite you to read the scriptures, sing hymns and prayer morning and at night even for five minutes.

Anyway, the district leader told me to stop using internet. My computer turned off during my letter with President, and I´ve been using internet literally more than an hour. But I love you all, and I think my bear effects pad is in my room OR it´s downstairs in our boxes.

Elder Hill




No comments:

Post a Comment