Monday, March 14, 2011

"No Fear of Man!!!" and "The Race!!!"

Hermana Florido's Letter

I read Moses 6 the other day in leadership training and Ether 12 and I came to a deeper understanding of my Father’s love for me and how the Holy Ghost speaks to us and that I need more faith but I need to be stronger and stronger in humility for that to happen. It’s His work and glory I am just a mouth piece. Please read these tonight for family home evening, I hope that you are all helping family home evening become a part of your homes. I love my companion. She’s from Chile Concepcion. And even though it’s stressful to train someone I am loving it. I’m trying to make her into what hna crossley made me and what I wish I would have known from day one but didn’t, in short I told her, hna palma I want you to become a soul saving machine. As cheesy as it sounds I mean well I really do. I pray the lord to help me in training her. The other day as I was trying to understand more baptism and the sacrifice the lord did for us words came to my mind, (I’m thinking in Spanish so forgive me) don’t fear doing what’s right little flock and then FEAR NO MAN. so I wrote it everywhere, I fear no man not myself not my companion no one I’m hear to defend the truth and I am to do it fearlessly so i talk to everyone if they cut me off shew me or spit on me because sometimes Christians really hate and they spit when they talk I really don’t care. I have been reading Alma 42 to 60 and Moroni is so fearless b/c the faith he had in Christ makes him sure and secure and I’m cultivating that. I contacted a girl in a plaza because we were waiting for a member and I thought I only have 11 months left I can’t waste time even five min is a contact but I didn’t see anyone but my head turns to the left by itself so strange and so I went to talk to this girl and my mouth was filled it was amazing I was learning myself by what was said so strange bit great. turns out that she isn’t from our area so without thinking I opened again my mouth and said who do you know here that we can teach she said my friends their cousin just died, i said of course. we went to talk to them and my comp could see me but was still waiting for the member and i introduced myself and began to testify of the plan of salvation and i asked for their number Johnny gave me his number and again without thinking said Johnny really? Soledad (his girlfriend) now you give me his number because he just gave me yours didn’t he? And they started to laugh and get scared and then i said now Johnny what’s your last name? And don’t give me a fake name okay and he started to freak out and said can you read minds? i said no i just have the spirit of the lord with me. i left thinking what in the world!!!!! I promise i wasn’t speaking he spoke through me. the other day we went through part of our area and I said hna Palma we need to go back for Ariel we went back and halfway an old investigator found me and said sister! Why haven’t you come back? I want you to visit me again! The lord is miraculous and if we are humble to do what he makes us feel things turn out great. What a week. I fear no Man!!!!


i hope Chris is having many baptisms and I’m glad that all the people i love are taken care of what’s funny about the tsunami is that it made and investigator rethink what was stopping her from being baptized. my tooth is still there I’m holding off it bothers me some weeks more than others but I’m scared of medicine here, people don’t even use gloves! Janice something you can do is look for recipes on line with people that do the coop thing because some have done it longer and they have ideas on line i used to look at those recipes with strange veggies and it always was either rawfoodist or coop moms that would post. and start to collect the recipes. and some day you will have people gathering around you to ask for council and family stories, in the wisdom of time the lord gave us there is a time for everything and soon it will be your time to be granny I’m sorry you miss them I’m sure that its hard but write down some of those memories and treasure them because soon you will re live them but you will have a diff role in them. And I think it’s awesome you are attending the Spanish ward and reading in Spanish and emailing us in Spanish too! The return missionaries get excited for conference than the newer members who don’t quite appreciate yet that we have a living prophet but we will see what it’s like last conference I was in Cali.

cuidense! les amo remember put your trust in the Lord and fear no man preach the gospel and help the missionaries and in turn the Lord.

hna florido

Elder Hill's Letter

I had a similar experience as Isabel this week. "I fear no man."  But Wednesday, I suddenly felt restless like I could run incessantly without stopping until I couldn´t run, walk or even crawl, like I wanted to shout from the metal-sheeted rooftops repentence = relief, peace.

I decided that I am a disciple of Jesus Christ. I confronted every person and like Isabel said, my mouth was filled and whatever came to mind came and I said it. We found 8 contacts this day. Whatever person I thought to contact, I contacted. And we found what felt like Catholic Masses of people. I know that I am a representative of Jesus Christ. I don´t doubt. I don´t think. I know. I represent the only begotten of the father. I am his mouthpiece when worthy and willing. And we all can be. And we all should be.

I love you all. We are having 1 baptism this week, and 2 the next week.  And then we´re going to marry and baptize a family. Mom, if you could send me my EarthFx Bearfoot pad that I used to sleep with, in the package. I sometimes don´t sleep and wonder if it´s because I´m not grounded to the earth. Also, I had to spend some money (althought I didn´t want to). My watch broke, so I bought another. And my book of mormon got stolen so I bought another, too. I also bought some office supplies.

Elder Hill

No comments:

Post a Comment