Monday, July 23, 2012

2nd To The Last Letter!

Hi mom and dad, Thank you for painting the room and thank you for the money. I don´t know if it would be possible, but would it be to late for Jared to be at the airport?  It woud be neat if he could be there. If not, I would like to go visit him on Friday or Saturday, please. Who all is going to come to the airport?  It would also be nice to go see Aunt Debi, Uncle Mike and Julie,  and Jeff and their kids.  I hope that I don´t have to wait until Christmas to see them. Tell the missionaries I would like to visit with them on Friday and Saturday and Sunday.   I will tell you why.  I had an experience on Saturday.  We went to Picacho to see the Christ statue and there were a lot of members of the Baptist church in Texas who participating on a charity mission. I shared with someone named Blake the Restoration in English and I realized that talking about the gospel in English is slightly different, like more real or something, and I would like to practice a little in English. Also, I started applying for BYU last week.  I need to take an SAT or ACT test, which I will have to practice for when I get home  I need my high school transcripts and... have an interview with my mission president which I am going to do right... now...  I think.  I have almost all of the process completed but the High School GPA stuff. I also need to send a copy of my GED.  Could you find that stuff please? Like, could you go to Roy High and get my transcripts with GPA information (even though it is the most embarrassing transcript on earth.) Anyway, one week.  Here we go! Love you all Bye! Only 9 days left!

No comments:

Post a Comment