Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Thoughts On The Future!

TO Dad! Dear Dad, I really liked that picture.  Thank you for sending it to me. What do you want to do in 3 weeks?  I don`t know how, but I have had this thought that it would be incredible to go to do a church history site tour, like from the Sacred Gove to the Hill Cummorah and other places.  What do you think? I also want to come back to Honduras.  I will share with you something interesting.  Currently I attend church in the same chapel twhere I began my mission, which means that I see everyone that I used to know and even some that I baptized.  One of the member families invited us to eat lunch with them.  So, we went to there house, where the Elders from this area were eating as well, and we ate and left.  When we left, I wanted to visit a family that was baptized there.  The dad was a member inactive and we baptized the wife and daughter.  Sadly, they went inactive.  So, on Sunday, we visited them and they are all there still After almost a year and a half, they were all there and had stopped going to church because the members of the church offended them.  But I was so happy to see them. We helped them with their porch they were building and I could actually speak to them in Spanish so much better and actually understand them.  After a few minutes, I had the biggest desire for them to go to the temple.  And I want to do that with all of the families that were baptized here.  And all of the investigadores.  Just like the baptism without the confirmation is nothing, without the temple they can`t live with God.  I don`t know how, but I pray that God will make it possible to be able to take every convert from my mission to the temple. Anyway, love you! See you soon!  TO Mom Thank you so much mom!  I am so sorry that I am bad with money.  I spend money like an idiot.  It is something I need to improve.  So, we have been really busy traveling for almost two weeks.  Yesterday, I got to work in Catacamas!  I had always wanetd to work there...(it is a place where North Americans don`t go, which is really far away from the city, but really beautiful with giant green hill-like mountains.)  The bad thing is that someone took my camera charger.  Haha.  And so now I can`t charge my camera.  I will have pictures, but... few.  Haha.  It will be better to come back to Honduras and visit.  I think that is so neat that you are juicing.  Keep it up.  Don`t give up. I will do it with you when I get home.  Happily.  :)   I want to diet as well. I am a little fat in the buttocks.  Haha.  I like doing exercise.  Maybe I will talk Dad into doing lots of exercise as well.  Things I would like to do: become friends with our neighbors, visit less actives there,  visit the Griggs family to help them go to church, do family home evening. I would also like to take a trip to see the historical sites of the church. And then I want to come back to Honduras to help other get sealed here. How does that sound?  Oh, I also want to study, get married and work. And I want to go to Perù... and Mèxico... some day.  I want to learn Chinese as well.  And German.  And Arabic.  What do YOU want to do? I have to go!  Love you, bye!    From the Mom: Just three weeks left!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment