Monday, July 16, 2012

Beautiful to be in the Service of God!

TO DAD

Dear Dad,

I would love it if my homecoming talk could be on the ninth. Brother Mike, a friend of mine who was painting the temple here, wants to come. He lives in Utah, but returns to Honduras on the 12th of August. I don´t know if that would be possible. I would like to give a talk in this branch, though. And Mom said that you would like to go to the temple in Spanish. We can do that as well. What do you think about the trip to see the historical sites of the church?

In other news, we took 3 families to church this week! That was really neat. One of them is getting baptized on the 28th this month. It is really beautiful to be in the service of God.

I love you, Dad. See you soon.

Love,
Elder Hill

TO MOM

Dear Mom,

This week we are continuing with the interviews of the Elders in the city. This week I bought something for Grandma that I hope she´ll like. I am looking for a feather of a Guacamaya parrot for Grandpa or something of the sort. I hope that he feels better. Thank you for painting my room. I appreciate that. I remember that story. I think you´ve told it to me a few times. Dad told me that the Spanish branch asked us to give a talk on the second Sunday of August.
Isabel also told me that they are going to go on a road trip to Washington and are only going to pass by to say hello for a second. I would really, really like to go for a road trip to see the historical sites of the church. Do you think we could do that as a family, please?

I love you mom!
See you soon.
Elder Hill

No comments:

Post a Comment