Monday, May 30, 2011

Isabella's Letters and Photos!!!

hola familia today i have money and i have letters but the mail doesnt work again. they really know how to strike here in bolivia. so that makes me a bit said because i have something for everyone. and my card doesnt work so i had to asked borrowed and practically beg but the elder led up but then no mail service! last week was a bit hard, the sun as been blasting from 11 to about 4 during the day and i keep getting a headache during that time. then we had a new ward mission leader who didnt know anything about the baptismal font or the chruch keys and then the elders from temporal had used all the gas so the water was freezing the bishop thought this was fine and we even made the refreshments ourselves and it was hot pudding yay! ha ha our headaches just kept getting bigger and bigger and the workers who were working in the chruch that day kept usuing the womens bathroom with out closing the door of course this is very acceptable here but not to me and it just added to my headache and then i wait one hour chatting with the mom of danielita who is a less active because no one was there on time and she had to go, this is very aceptable here but not to me so it adds to my headache then ha ha i see this funny looking thing in the water in the font while our investigator is changing... yes one of the workers had spit in the water that made me furious so what did i do i smiled and picked it up and started to sing conmigo quedate seƱor and say danielita the water is fine honey im proud of you you chose to follow the savior today she cires and hugs me and gets in the water i then wash my hand again. and wonder like does the devil know i have a temper and is messing with me or does the lord know i have a temper and is giving me a lesson of loving whatever come my way i decided both and sang another hymn. my bishop is young and has a young family and doesnt remember what we ask of him part of me forgives him easily because i put myself in his shoes but then again i have been here one transfer and a half and i dont have a good map of my area or a ward directory so that part of me starts to see red. i said to my little hija hna mamani im sorry if im not cheery and this is your first baptism she said why was is to hard? i dont know she is so special? i didnt know what to say. and hna blackburn like i said went home i have been in the airport 4 times in less than one transfer but this one really hit me because she was going home... to my home and it made me miss the usa and all of you. this week we have a plan to make things work smoothly and im really excited. and im really excited that danielita got baptized she was so golden and another girl came to church and said just baptize me ive been to church investigating 1 year lets just do this already. thats another blessing this month. there are so many things im learning and like i always say the first convert is me. dave i think its great that you got 10 books of mormon please let me know how you shared them and janice any word on the women from the teacher convention. well love you hna florido




hermana danielita getting baptized saturday

i have letters for you but the green sign behind me says they are on strike again YAY!!!!!

if you dont have an electric heating blanket

putting my companion to work ha ha

the catholic church in cala cala is using one of our pamphlet images


when hermana blackburn went home
Yes!!! We finally heard from our beautiful girl in Bolivia!!!  I love love when they send pictures!!!  Until next week!!! ;0)

No comments:

Post a Comment