Monday, May 2, 2011

Short Letters and Photos!!!

Isabella's Letter
sorry i wrote a lot to my pres this week but here are some pics this week and im still with no companion for the rest of the transfer but hopefully im not training again i want work really hard no more doctors or rests or melt downs or im going to finally have a meltdown of my own ha ha and i hope the package comes soon!  chris why did you send us excersice routines? what are you trying to say ? ha ha and do you guys have the address for joeson or gina?


bueno les amo mucho perdon and i hope the trip went well i printed your email havent read it yet and i hope everyones health is good. ciao
Hmn Martinez in pink next to me went home because of medical problems


My daughter in Sucre. The president let her come say Goodbye.
  She is the one that fainted  on me. She is going back to Chile

Mural represents the voice of the people.

These are the bathrooms in the schools.
  The worst part besides squatting down  is that there is a 5 inch gap between the door and the floor.
 Any kid could peek in!

This three year old plays his charango for a living.
I gave him 3 Bolivianos to take a picture with me!



hna florido

Christopher's Letter
 
Dear mom, dad, isabel.


I think that might be alright, but President hasn´t said anything about the phone call.  Um. Also, I live in paradise, and I hope that I am here forever.  I also love this job and I love you all. And I´m so happy that you talked about the church, mom, and that you won that award. And I´m sorry, dad, that you were sad about the mustang. I love that you are practicing spanish. I have to go. I love you bye!
Sinceremente,
Chris





Until Sunday....I will post about my Mother's Day Phone Calls!!!!  :0)

No comments:

Post a Comment