Thursday, May 10, 2012

BUSY & CHANGES

So I have been slow in posting.  Chris didn't write last week until Friday and then we heard from him again on Monday.  Here are the letters!  Oh...and yes....we will be skyping with the cute boy and see his cute face on Sunday....best Mother's Day ever...I am sure it will be!!!

FRIDAY'S LETTER

This has been a a really busy week. Zone Conferences, Evaluation of the new missionaries and their trainers, and the Meeting to Capicate New Trainers. I haven´t taken a break and next week we receive the new missionaries,have to train them and then we have Transfers and we have to send a bunch of missionaries home. Yay!

And a family we are teaching compromited to getting baptism. Love you bye.

Thank you for everything.
I love you.

MONDAY'S LETTERS

That is the neatest thing that Zach Christensen is getting married. I think he is a jerk for not letting me see his wedding. Haha. Tell him that. This week we are having changes. My new companion will be Elder Yela from Guatemala. He will be my last companion. This is my last area and my last assignment.

I have my flight information. I will be arriving in Utah August 2nd at 11:15 PM. After Elder Ahlborn, the secretary gave it to me, that night I had a dream about being in the airport with those from my group. I remember calling you guys and that´s all I remember.

When I arrive I will have a Honduran treat for you! And... yeah. I love you all very much. These are
two weeks of work. Pray that we might acheive 200 baptisms in the mission. We are doing al we can
to motivate the missionaries to have faith to do it. I am so excited for these my last two changes.

I am sorry mom that you didn´t get your wish and I really liked the story about your dream, dad. I love you a lot. Is there any chance that you could find about getting my teeth fixed when I get back and what are the best options with braces or whatever technology exists. Um. I need money, too. I don´t want to bother, but I need money.

With love,
Elder Hill
 
AND MONDAY'S 2nd LETTER ABOUT MOTHER'S DAY
 
I forgot about that. I will have to call you about that. Don´t worry. I will call you during the week, okay? I am going to try to talk by skype. My church is from 9-12. Haha. So... I don´t know what we´ll do. But let me talk to the medics about Skype and then I will give you a call and we´ll arrange it. Okay? Okay.
 
Love you bye.
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment