Sunday, August 22, 2010

Another letter to Jonathon from Isabel! (She loves these brothers of hers!)

"Hey Man Hows It Going?How Is The Highschool Thing Online Going? Have You Talked To Crystal Yet? Have You Hung Out? It's Crazy Here Its Not Your Time Its The Lords & There Will Be No Slacking!! & The Trio Companionship Is A Bit Of A Drag But I Guess Im Learning Always... Hopefully! I Have See Chris... Sorry Elder Hill At Lunch & At Dinner And We Chat Like Mailman & Neighbor To Its Awkward Having Said That I Would Also Like To Say That I Have Never Felt This Close To My Creater I Feel Like Him When I Pray I Feel Like Him When I Home Sick Of Chris... Elder Hill. I Wish You Were Here To See What I See. Young People With Huge Testimonies & Faith That Some Profets In The Old Testiment Didnt Ever Have It Crazy Please Read The Book Of Mormon Please Pray To Know If Its Right & Then Please Pass It Along. How Is Mechas? No Puppies Please Not Untill I Get Home Chris's Spanish Is Improving I Have The Feeling Hes Trying To Make His Companionship Work As Well Its Hard You Dont Get A Moment To Yourself & Together You Cant Really Agree On Anything Which Makes You Wonder... If United We Are Zion & Ununited We Arent His Then Whose Are We? & If We Cant Agree What Do We Do To Be United? Anyway Let Me Know. I Hope In Peru I Get More Of The 1 On 1 Companionship Instead Of Three But For Now I Will Learn Whatever My Thickhead Can Grasp. Anyway I Should Go How Are Mom & Dad Hows Joeson & Gina? Tonight We Have A General Authority Speaking At 7 Ill Tell You All Abouf It. Please Pray For Me. Sometimes I Feel Tears Swelling Up & I Dont Know Where They Are Coming From. I Pray For You Everynight Not B/C I'm Worried About You But B/C We All Need A Little More Love From God In Our Life.Lo Quiero Mucho Hermana Florido"

Thanks for sharing Jonathon!

Also, Isabella's email is  isabella.florido@myldsmail.net  Their computer time is short (30 minutes a week) so if they don't respond quickly be patient.

No comments:

Post a Comment