Sunday, August 22, 2010

Snail Mail from Isabel and a Drive Around the MTC!

We got this letter on Thursday from Isabel!  None from Chris yet....I think he is going to need a talking too!!!  On a side note we went to see Jared today in Orem.  We took him to drive around the MTC so that he can start to understand where Chris and Isabel are.  Missionaries everywhere....crossing the street....walking through the parking lot....walking to the Temple.  Can I tell you they ALL look the same...my heart raced...I didn't know if I should look for Chris or Isabel....so I tried to do both.  No handsome boy or beautiful girl to be found.  Truly I think that if I had seen one of them I would have crawled out the truck window to get to them.....I think David knew all too well to keep moving!!! Ha!  That would have been quite a scene wouldn't it?  Oh I miss my children, all three of them....I think this afternoon I left my heart in Orem and Provo!  Oh and also...no amount of begging would convince the father of those said children to drive back to the MTC for one more go around before we left!!!  He knows me too well!  Please also note that while I miss them, I know with out a doubt in my mind they are where they should be!  Okay enough from me....here is Isabel's letter:

Dave & Janice
Hola Roy parents I just emailed you but only 30 minutes it's like here & gone.  I left somethings out like here at the MTic (this is a nickname Chris gave to the MTC) they (only here) tell the Elders to be mindful of the sisters & kind like letting them go in front of the line or picking up their tray for them.  We even get two dollars more on our allowance blue card a week than they do.  Chris is wondering when his dad will be writing him just as a side note okay.  Thanks for sending me my temple recommend.  i went to the temple today it was nice.  The hardest things is that my hermanas don't like Chris coming around & I don't understand why?  He's very much like an elder should  be.  He doesn't do anything inappropriate but in that way I feel alone.  they have never had a relationship like that so they don't understand where I'm coming from or why I might be a bit homesick at breakfast time.  On top of that they tiptoe around everything & then frown, you know how I am and how I don't understand that at all.  So funny we just had a pair of Elders testify that companionships were guided by God.  See thats what happens here, all the time tender mercies, constant communication & I think the only thing that changes is that I have learned to listen & seek while not in the hustle & bustle of work and errands.  I love your son.  I miss him & can't write that much so I will end this here & I will write him now.  Love you guys.  Love you Heramana Florido

(Hopefully these two missionaries will start sending me some pictures....so you don't have to listen to the mother ramble quite so much!  :0)

No comments:

Post a Comment