Tuesday, August 17, 2010

An Email and Letter to Jonathon (Isabella's Brother)

Yesterday Jonathon received and email from Christopher and a letter from Isabella!  He emailed them and said it was okay to share with you all!!!

From Christopher:

"Hola, johnathon
como estas? estoy bien, gracis. el mtc is es magnifcico. yo quiero a servir mucho mas que antes
estaba aqui. es muy interesante. hermana florido esta aqui ahora, pero veo ella cuando comemos
usualmente, pero no mucho. a todos dias estudio del manana al noche. estudio espanol y doctrina
solamente. Me encanta a encantar en espanol, especialmente "Senor, te necesito." Como se dice
"since" en esapnaol? No. Since we've been learning Spanish, occasionaly I forget how to spell
certain words in english when I write. It's kind of funny. I hope all is well. I love you. I hope that
you prepare now to go on a mission because it's the best experience ever. Remember God in all things.

Become a missionary now, because when you're called Jeffery R Holland said that you're apotalic.
An apostle with a lower case a, he said. Tell everyone hello for me. I 'll hand write a letter to you all
in my best spanish possible (although what I know is mostly for proselyting. Jaja.). Te quierro. Ciao. "

From Isabella:

Queridos Florido Y Avendano Estoy Bien Tengo Mucho Que Contar Si Escriben Por Favor No Por Email Sino Por Carta Oyo Jonathan Asi Lo Recibo Cada Dia Email Solo Los Lunes Por Media Hora. Solo Puedo Escribir Los Lunes Son Escritos Sobre Eso. Pero Los Quiero Recibiran Noticia De Mi El Meircoles Ya Que Toma Dos Dias Para Llegar Por Favor Llamen A Crystal Y Dejenla Saber. Y A Joeson Y Gina Con AmorIsabel

Maybe David or Isabella's brothers can translate these in the comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment