Saturday, August 14, 2010

Isabella's 1st Phone Call?????

Yesterday morning as I was waking up about 8:30, my cell phone rang.  On the other end I heard, Janice.  At first I wasn't sure who it was, but the voice was familiar and I think in my mind very unexpected...so it took me a second.  On the other end of the line I heard, "It's me Isabel!"   I sort of went into the panic mode of what's wrong?  She said I kind of made an oops....I asked her what was wrong and she told me she had forgotten her temple recommend in her temple clothes bag.  She said she needed it by Tuesday.  I promised to get it to her.  I told her we loved her....and she said "don't cry!"  I told her I wasn't and she said you must be a little groggy.  I told her I would get her recommend and mail it down to her so she would have it in time!  It is kind of funny,  I wanted to ask her a million questions and yet I couldn't think of one nor did she have much time.  We overnighted the recommend to her...so she should have it today and in time to go to the Temple on Tuesday!  It was so nice to hear her voice!  She sounded very calm, peaceful, and happy!!!  Love that girl!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment