Monday, August 9, 2010

First email!

So we got our first and somewhat short email, but it made this Mom's day. Isabel also got an email today. He wrote to her in Spanish! On a side note Isabel will be home tomorrow and be set apart! We take her to the MTC on Wednesday! And Chris has been gone two weeks almost!

You can email Chris at:

hill.david@myldsmail.net

The following is most of the email he sent!



Hello!  I only have six minutes to send you something.  I miss you guys.
By the way, two things where is the tooth care
package that we ordered?  Also, my second pair of pants is still at home.

And... I love you. Everything is really well here.  It's P-day.  I'm doing
laundry right now.  Tell dad hello.  I love you. I I'm going to close this and check
it later tonight with a few minutes.  Te quierro. Ciao!

Write me!  Send me cacao y goji y hemp seeds! haha. love you bye

No comments:

Post a Comment