Saturday, August 14, 2010

Isabella's 1st Letter!!!

We received our first letter from Isabel today.  You can write to her for the next 3 or so weeks at the following address:

Sister Isabel Michel Florido
MTC Mailbox #160
Bol-Coch 0901
2005 North 900 East
Provo, Utah  84604

I will post her email as soon as we receive an email from her.  I hope everyone is writing them and encouraging them.  We just sent a care package to Chris and now I will have to think of some things for Isabel!

Here is her letter!

Janice & Dave Mom & Dad in Roy its 10:15 "quiet time" here at the M-tic.  I have taken pictures like a mad person.  My three companions just grin when I say  "Can I take a picture?"  I have breakfast at 7:45 am & lunch at 12:30  & dinner at like 4 something.  I wake up at 6:30 lights out at 10:30.  We have 13 missionaries in my district 3 of which (including me) are sisters and we are companions.  It's strange to be three & keep track of two others instead of just one.  Their names are H. Lopez and H. Wright.  Again I have pics I'll send.  Tonight they let us write home.  I only have 8 minutes left.  Surprisingly after staying up late last night and driving all day yesterday I'm not tired.  NO Elder Hill today.  I kept my eyes peeled all day especially in the cafeteria, but no BOY to be found.  Don't worry Dad I still payed attention in class and orientation.

They do live skits that help you observe real life scenarios and then they hand you the microphone & tel you "Hermana what would you tell this investigator" & on the spot you just say what ever comes to mind that could help them come unto Christ.  It's really cool.  We had 393 or 397 missionaries come in today.  Our Big Wig President (I mean no disrespect I just don't know his title) is Brother Smith.  You get 8 dollars on a blue card they give you here a week for your needs.  They gave me a pack today with another set of Spanish Scriptures & Preach My Gospel & a water filter.  Anyway they just announced lights out.  Good night.  You'll probably hear from me next Wednesday.  They only let us write Monday.  Love Isabel  Aug 11, 2010

No comments:

Post a Comment